3. Love is not a reward you offer but an obligation you fulfill. It easy to love someone when they are kind, sweet, and respectful. But love remains standsfast when someone persecutes and disrespect you. It does not abandon;
4. Love is not about sex but about a moral commitment;
5. Love does not have an expiry date. It is forever;
6. Love is not limited to your selection of friends. Love shines its grace upon everyone;
7. Love is not a chamelion that changes with history. Love remains the same through out time;
8. Love never pauses. It is based on the works of edification. Building up is a perpeptual action;
9. Love never fails!
Love is an eternal contract.
“Love is an agreement of faith to honourably commit to the well-being and edification of every person without partiality or limitation.”
Emotions are centralized in your mind (or soul). Love does not abide here. Actions are produced by the physical body and again love does not abide here. But has mentioned, love is the cause of the affections and actions. Love does stimulate them into existance, just like any other events excites your senses. Love generates a response or what I call an ‘entourage’. It is this entourage of emotions and actions that we perceive as being different from person to person. Think of a passing storm as the event. To many a storm is frightful and people that are negatively impacted by it will find shelter. However some people welcome the storm because it excites them. And still some might even chase the storm hoping it will spawn a tornado. One event - the storm, and it can produce all manners of emotions and actions. Love is an event found imbeded in your heart that will propogate a specific entourage for each person.
Love influence emotions. Emotions does not influence love. If emotions were capable of exerting authority over love, then love would be as fleeting as an affection.
Photographer: Annie Wells